(This makes me so excited. I am literally giddy with excitement.)
Available exclusively for the Kindle (and Kindle apps), Better Blog Writing is a short guide to improving your writing, finding inspiration for your blog posts and ensuring that your words always shine. It’s filled with tips, advice and reader perspectives, as well as a whole section on writing prompts to get those creative juices flowing.
We all know that writing good content for our blogs is important to attracting and keeping readers, and this will help you do that. Get your copy (err … digital download?) today!
Want to know more? Check out what’s inside:
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Why Are You Blogging Anyway?
- Chapter Two: Visualizing Your Blog Goals With A Vision Board
- Reader Perspective: What Makes You Love Certain Blogs?
- Chapter Three: Where Do I Start?
- Chapter Four: Sharing “You”
- Reader Perspective: What Draws You Into A Blog?
- Chapter Five: The Nuts And Bolts Of Good Writing
- Chapter Six: Quality Control And Self-Editing
- Reader Perspective: Inspiring With Your Work
- Chapter Seven: The Importance Of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Chapter Eight: Writing Prompts
- Chapter Nine: Refreshing Your Writing
- Chapter Ten: Be Consistent
- About The Author
Better Blog Writing: How to Improve Your Writing to Keep Readers Coming Back for More
is available on Amazon for the bargain price of $2.99 (better yet — if you are a member of Amazon Prime, it’s free to borrow through the Kindle Lending Library).
Note: This post contains affiliate links.